does anyone ride

Terry New2sport
Hi, I have been, whats the word, lurking? I have been using a friends computer to access RC to see if I want to become a member. I am new to the sport of endurance riding and thought I could get some helpful hints.  To my dismay the most that seem to be on RC is complaints and trashing each others opinions.  There has been some useful information, but very little. I feel that I don't want to waste my time having to delete all the emails.  I thought RC was about endurance/horse people.  I can see that I was wrong.  Why don't you guys go out and ride, really ride and give everyone a break.
Terry

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-