I did it!

For those who know me... I have been looking for years for a new horse to be
my up and coming horse.  My two are in their prime Chief at 24 years young
and Dandi at a young and still competing 18 (heck he's just getting good)!

So I bit the bullet and bought a new horse tonight.
Spanky is a 4 year old 1/2 arab/appy cross .. He has color and is double
registered.

He has a good body and very good bone in his legs, seems to be fairly
sensible, curious and interested in the people around him..  (could be a tent
horse).

He is very green so will need lots of work, but has been ridden some, has
nice ground manners..   Faults, a little cow hocked, <but does travel well
behind> and doesn't like to be saddled.  He's cinchy and makes his opinions
known..

He is out of an Anchor Hill horse and Ibn Moniet El Nefous.  He has good
appaloosa foundation lines, his granddam was bred by Jim Wild of Sarcoxie
Missouri.  He also has some quarter and thorobred lines all working and
running horses.

I will keep you updated on my progress with him.

I want to thank all of the people who responded to my previous posts  asking
about 1/2arabapp crosses, you all were wonderful

Finally, I need to send a big hug and kiss to Robin Kurtz who had planned on
buying this horse, but had to change her mind ... and she sent me the info on
him.  Thanks Robin!!!

Also a really neat thing! This horse is here in MO. North of Hannibal  a
moderate drive from here in Columbia, but no shipping costs.  The owners are
even offering to bring him down.   Wish me luck   Lucie