WV - Palomino gelding for sale

Michelle Eddy meddy@rcvideo.com
"Danny" is a 6-yr old, part arab? gelding.  He is approx 14 hands, and a
wonderful trail horse. He does NOT like to go alone, but if in company he
will go anywhere. He is a very smooth ride, and very well trained. (he just
spooks a lot when going alone.) His owner is selling because she is a
beginner and has to ride alone much of the time. He would make a wonderful
endurance horse! Very soon I will have a picture of him up on my webpage.

Michelle Eddy
C & M Equine Rescue
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9036/

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-