-----Original Message-----
From: Rides 2 Far [mailto:rides2far@juno.com]

A spotter with a sick sense of humor is a problem too.  My husband was
once a spotter at a place where the riders had to do a loop off and then
back to the same spot on the trail and carry on.  Bill was just sitting
around on his horse like he was out for a pleasure ride.  He watched 2
riders take the loop, then heard them as they returned saying, "Uh-oh,
we're back where that guy is...did we miss a turn? *panic, panic*"  Bill
managed to look alarmed that they were back and said, "What are ya'll
doing back HERE?"  They almost had heart attacks.