Charlene Bartholomae.... your in Kentwood? Who else is local?! :)

Debi Reid knever@eatel.net
Hi soory folks this really dosen't have anything to do with the truck question...  :)
I've been following the posts and have learned BUNCHEs about endurance riding.. {the amount of info i need to know is staggering} I was hoping to find someone in my area that did just that.. and i seen that Charlene was in Kentwood. :) !!!
Anyone living around the Hammond/ Independence area I would love to chat and possibly learn more about long distance riding. PLease feel free to email me at knever@eatel.net...couldnt find your addy Charlene... :)
Thanks in advance .. would love to hear from ya'll Louisiana peoples out there!!

Debra & Knevermore
Independence, Louisiana

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-