Fwd: RC: Re: Sleister vs. Arabian S Hackamore

 I have to say I've used the Sleister for many years and love
it......however, I ordered it custom made, and had them take three inches off
the shanks.
 When my horse eats, or drinks, she doesn't have the long shanks interfering.

---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----