Wound Balm

Lysane Cree cree_l@lsa.lan.mcgill.ca
Hello everyone,
I seem to have lost someone's e-mail and I can even
remember the person's name (SORRY!), but I obtained some
wound balm (company called Dynamite)from this person and I
just wanted to tell her it is working great.
My horse has mud fever on all four legs, espeally on the
heels and the wound balm is great at getting all those hard,
crusty scabs to come off. He is much better already and it
is all clearing up. Just pink skin left and that
should heal up also without a  problem.
Thanks for introducing me to the product and contact me if
you have a chance!
Lysane Cree

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-