RE: Spooky Stuff

This weekend’s ride was full of spooky stuff, but two stand out.
We were riding a multi-purpose trail so there was alot of
traffic. Suddenly, a lady jogger appears from around a turn. It
scared me it happened so quick. She freezes and all of us moving
at a trot spook off the trail. One rider is dumped hurting her
foot. (No big deal. Pain is part of Endurance.)

The next one was more comical then scary. The five of us were
moving along nicely as we came upon an old Cowboy on his mule.
The first horse stopped and refused to pass the mule. The other
horses taking the cue in turn refused to pass the mule. The old
Cowboy was not mused. After several retries by our group to pass
the old guy obliges us and steps off the trail to let the "^%$#
horses" go by. It was embarrassing.

Scott

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-