Need help getting to an Endurance ride

Jaime Reid PhaseOut92@aol.com
I don't know how to start this, but to say this. I was planing to attend to Endurance Ride in Manton, MI June 27th 1999. But my parents haven't bought their truck yet,and this was going to be my first ride. They were supose to buy it within this week and aren't. I live in Lansing, MI. The favor I would like to ask is this, If anyone is going to this ride and are passing through or by the Lansing area could anyone pick my horse and I. He's a gelding, trailers VERY  QUIETLY!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-