XP

Well I can see the XP riders drove all day and then jumped right on the computer after sleeping!     Even karen beat my post with useless hands after her injury.

    Anyway a great ride, I posted some pics at http://userzweb.lightspeed.net/navion/XP%20Pics3.htm   that you can all see.  I put Dave and Ann's daughter up first after Bev's post about her.  My youngest was the only junior to finish all 5 days on one horse but Kayla Ramsdale also finished along with Kalina on 2 horses.  A great ride for the newest crop of juniors. They sure had a lot of fun playing around camp after and before riding. Their energy and recovery power is amazing.
   As John Parke has said in the past, multi days are endurance riding at its best.

Jim Mitchell