Re: RC: CTR

Kathy,

What a great letter!   I wrote a private post with words to this effect,
but NOT as eloquently as you ut them!  You're correct--there are so few
of us who love HORSES and LONG distance riding that anything we can do
to HELP one other and promote this sport so it grows, should be the aim
of ALL.  It's mot a "divide and conquer" issue here.   It is an issue
that needs everyone, no matter what little division we personally like
to participate in. Most of the world thinks we're "nuts" to spend so
much time, money, and energy in this  type of "entertainment".( I think
that is why I enjoy Ridecamp--it is a small part of the hectic world
that thinks somewhat the way I do.  Makes me feel NOT so
"bizarre'!))Maureen