Spooky Stuff

Liz Elizabeth.bridgers@gte.net
How about spending TWO HOURS getting a horse to walk by a Llama in his pasture, finally succeeding, horse is walking quietly past Llama, and Llama spits on him!! All hell broke loose!! GHEEZ! Another favorite is my pot bellied pig Lester, friends use him as training for their horses! We were invited to a clinic teaching horses to face their fears, however, Lester is not fond of traveling so we had to decline.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-