spooky stuff and whos ride is better than whos

Okay here is my two lincolns. spooky stuff.
shake a walmart bag and let it take flight in the wind. pretty if you can
get a great snap of it. I highly reccomend getting someone to hold horse
tho! also had a beachball in the weeds. I got dumped and dragged several
feet before horse realized that beach ball didn't have teeth and wasn't on
the attack.  My bestest buddy and her son got thrown off when her own mare
farted. I was there I nearly peed on myself. To fart train I reccomend
gettign beer guzzleing and taco eating buddy to help you out.  Same Buddy
was showing in pleasure and had to deal with a hot air balloon nearby. (In a
quarter horse pleasure class was counted off.)

as far as rides go haven't been on a bad ride. no complaints here I just
show up for the RIDE MEETINGS (LOTS OF STRESSING ON RIDE MEETINGS) actually
I hope to hit Old Dominion funny the initials for that would be O.D. kinda
like over dose. mmmmmmm?? I have read most of the complaints but isn't half
the fun trying to find trails and ENJOYING the ride. instead of getting to
point a to point b as soon as possible?? have we lost sight here folks??
Seems like we sould give some of these ride managers a little credit they go
out they mark the trails they clear the trails and they have a bunch of crap
to deal with. In other words don't judge till you have rode your ride
managers horse You try getting your horse to stand still while you hang
ribbons and pie plates and and and.... they have already been on that 25-
100  mile trail SEVERAL times to hang up ribbons and pie plates and and
and... so kiddlets here is the deal don't judge a ride by the location
climates change everyday those of you near the appalachian mtns and rockies
know this to be true!!  okay off soap box hummbly going back to checking my
sunburn emails he he thanks for the comments BTW- Bossmare