ara-app for sale

Sarita Weimer slweimer22@aol.com
My wonderful ara-app mare is for sale.  I have a new baby and no time to ride, she is just in the pasture getting fat!  Jazz is 6 years old, 15 hands. She has had 90 days professional training, natural horseman techniques. She is 3/8 arab, 1/8 TB, with more TB on the app side.  She is sensible on the trail, doesn't wear out shoes!  She did one CTR, scoring 99/100.  She is an easy mover.  I love this horse, just don't have the time for her.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-