Pedometer/Mileage

Bob Hightshoe thrdmstrs@primary.net
You asked about using a pedometer.  Years ago I tried exactly
what you suggested, I mounted it on the breast collar.  I was
riding a gaited horse and doing competitive trail riding.  We
almost always stayed in gait.  The pedometer worked perfectly.
I started by riding a known one mile stretch.  I took the
reading and used it for my mile benchmark.  From then on it was
easy to look at the pedometer distance and convert the number to
miles.  Try it.  It is interesting and kind of fun.  I'll bet I
could adapt the computer from my bicycle and do the same thing.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-