Top of the Rock: Tina and Paul Rich

Becky Harris bbh@ohio.net
We just returned from Indiana where we did the 100 mile Top of the Rock.  The weather was very hot and humid and the trail was not easy!  I was riding with Tina and Paul Rich.  They ended up pulling their Horses about the 30 mile point.  As I left for the next loop they both told me they would catch me on the road.  They crewed me and my horse on the road, at the holds, giving us both food, water, electrolites, cool water from a hose off the back of their truck, trotting out my horse at holds, staying up until we finished at 1:30am...  they were AWESOME!!! Everyone who finished the 100 was offered something from them along the way.  If it were not for them I don't know that we would have finished!!  All who finished the 100 mile ride THANKS them! (especially me)
  Helping others............that's what it's all about!!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-