Re: Pony Power!

I love your pony stories!
One of my best horses was a Welsh/ Arab cross. Didn't need shoes, lived on
pasture with the cows. She only had the woods for shelter and probably never
saw the inside of a barn. I rode her almost every day for at least an hour,
sometimes most of the day, the 4 years I had her, never had a health
problem, laimness problem or anything like that. The only reason she was
sold was because my dad decided at the age of 15, I was to big for her! Dad
was always selling things.

  Lori, who would love to get a hold of her neighbor's Icelandic pony!
(especially after riding John Parke's pony.BTW John, I'd love to do it
again!)