Pic of April riding bareback!

Hey,

  There was mild interest <g> in the fact that I was riding bareback at Longstreet's Charge.  Anybody that's interested in seeing the photo taken by Becky Siler (thanks, Becky), e-mail me privately (adlee@bigfoot.com).  I'll send you a semi-private URL that will allow you to see the picture.  I won't get the pic up until Monday (pic's at work), but if you mail me before then, I'll send it to you the minute it's up.

All this was prompted by Karen's blatent display of Weaver and herself on the web.  Great pic, by the way, Karen.  Was that barbed wire in the background??  Sigh, makes me homesick for my pasture!  :)

April & Apache (the barebacking team)
Chattanooga, TN