I don't think there's a solution for this...

Nina Vasiliev rmack@inreach.com
I am sick at heart.
  I bought a used endurance saddle which I used numerous times on training rides and my gelding's back always looked good, never sore.  So, I did an easy 30 with the saddle.  We finished with great vet scores, my arab looked good!  The next day he had two palm sized welts on his back near his withers.  He was slightly sore.  I sent the saddle to the maker to be fit for my gelding.  I didn't ride him for a week, then I used my jump saddle, some dry spots where the welts used to be,(but smaller).
  So another week off, then I rode him in a dressage saddle.  Still dry spots.  I can feel a slight thickening about the size of a quarter and there is some light sprinkling of white hairs.
  Well, yesterday I rode him (over a month now) and he now has a quarter sized solid white spot on his right wither...
   My heart just sunk when I saw that white hair.  Any way to heal that spot?  Any way to make it non-permanent?

I can hope can't I?

Nina

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-