Re: RC: Fat tongue?

I love your ideas! I need to think of some way of integrating these into
my décor!!!

To bad I gave away my old driving harness. A few leather accents would
have added... warmth?? ;^)

Seriously, these things can be bought used for as low as $1-$2 each,
especially if you let the seller know WHY you're buying them - so that
they never be used again. A lady just gave me her super high port
spanish bit and a twisted wire snaffle after that...

I gave away the spanish bit - that would have made a great boot scraper!

  -- Linda

--

  Linda Cowles
  Lion Oaks Ranch