From: Linda_Merims@ne.3com.com [mailto:Linda_Merims@ne.3com.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 1999 11:33 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Portable Electric Fencing

My horse is ready to graduate from being tied to a trailer overnight
to camping out in a small electric pen.

I need suggestions for manufacturers and retailers of all main portable
electric fence parts:  uprights, webbing, power source, pulser, and
convenient storage spools w/stands.  Vendors with good web sites or
good literature are preferred.  (I like being able to *see* what I am
about to buy, if I can't actually handle it.)

This is an easy-going horse who does not test fences, so I don't need
Hoover Dam here, webbing-wise or power-wise.

Thanks in advance.  I don't mind public replies; it encourages
discussion.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net
Linda_Merims@ne.3com.com