"Natural Balance" shoes

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull elsie@calweb.com
Does anyone on RC use these shoes, or have any comment on them?

Provo just got a pair added to his feet and I'm very happy that
he now appears to be placing his feet on the ground, instead of
plonking them down like sacks of potatoes, but am curious as to
how they'll work.

But, you're not allowed to say anything like: "OMIGOD You didn't put
*those* on, did you???" because we've got another 50 coming up
on Sunday, and I'm already suffering from overload of coffee which
enhances endurance riding paranoia, OK?

So soothing, calming comments only please.

:)

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-