Re: RC: Re: Pant Clips// Summer Riding pants

Well I guess then it would have been proper to tell us that responded to
your offer to test for you.
I live in the cold climate of Montana and due to being told it was always
on its way... I went without all winter in waiting... I would have had no
problem in purchasing one.

Jerri

At 09:29 AM 5/23/99 -0600, Visions of the Wind wrote:
>Actually, after making the first set of helmet covers, I realized that it
>just wasn't worth the time and effort for the little bit of $$ that people
>are willing to pay. I actually have a cover cut out for you, but have been
>so busy that I put it aside and forgot about it  :-(  The helmet covers take
>almost 4 hours to make, while tights take about 1½ hours per pair to make.
>
>Steph

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-