SEEKING LAYOVER SITES IN OREGON...

Terry MacPheat enduronut@aol.com
Need to find layover/camp sites in several parts of Oregon in August.  Need a layover for one well-mannered gelding in the BURNS area on August 11, 1999...stall or corral okay, horse prefers corral...and a place to park camper.  Then am looking for horse camps on the Oregon Coast (i know there are some...I know Wild Mare near Coos Bay, but am sure there are more farther north, which is what I'm interested in...Say, Florence to Newport...or south down to Brookings)..if anyone knows locations and contact numbers, I'd be greatly appreciative.  Will also need a layover in the Corvallis or Bend area, probably around 8/19 or 8/20...same as above, except that I'll probably be a lot stinkier by then!  Any info greatly appreciated!  Please E-mail Terry at enduronut@aol.com if you know of anything!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-