Need help finding a farrier

Need help finding a farrier for my distance riding horse in Central
Ohio.

I moved my horse moved closer to me a few months ago. She's been
barefoot with regular trimmings all her life but is at the point where
she needs to be shod (started under saddle, ground is hard with random
pointy stones, no nice soft arena to train in). She and I both loved the
farrier we had at the previous barn, but he's got more than enough
business close to him so he won't drive to the new barn (I've begged and
pleaded and offered $$).

Salina has been trimmed twice at my new barn and she just doesn't like
the new guy. This is a horse who never has given anyone trouble handling
her feet (even though she's young). I like the new guy OK and would be
willing to give him a chance (even though he does things quite
differently from the previous farrier), but I've learned to listen to my
horse when she expresses her opinion. (BTW, she liked the new vet just
fine!)

Two local endurance riders whom I consulted do their own shoeing and I
am currently following up on two other farrier leads provided to me by
members of AHA of Ohio and my former farrier. I've checked out the
farrier association websites and am making some calls. It seems like the
really good farriers have enough business that they don't advertise!

Although I board, my horse might be the only business for this farrier,
which is further hindering my search efforts. But my horse is
cooperative, the barn is clean and cool, I provide beverages and a fan,
the barn is easy to get to, and I don't quibble about $$ well spent.

Any recommendations from y'all?

Deanna