Withdrawing horse from market

Lif strand fasterhorses@gilanet.com
I guess I am having internet trouble today.  I posted this twice already but I see it's not getting through, so I'm trying posting as a guest.

This is to notify everyone that Strand Enterprises is withdrawing all horses from the market except for 2 mares, a Desperado V daughter and a BA Bey Elation daughter, who will continue to be offered strictly as
broodmares based on pedigree.

If you have a breeding operation and are interested in one or both of the mares you may contact us directly.  We will also be taking down our sales web page shortly, and will create a page just for those 2 mares.

We are tired of dealing with horse buyers.  Lif Strand

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-