Homemade tick collars

I have successfully made my own by soaking strips of cotton cloth in the approved insecticide and then braiding the strips to form the length desired and knotting this onto the appropriate place on the cat or dog neck, my ankle, horses fetlock, etc.  Replace after crossing puddles and streams.

This has proven cheap, safe and efective.

Joan Ruprecht (11,000; C-Bows Gola 5,850, Majic Nisaba 4,000 and Feather 950)  Thanks Dream Weaver for this idea, self centered but fun and I like reading others!