Re: A question of degree..

In a message dated 1/15/99 10:37:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
reshan@deyr.ultranet.com writes:

<< 	So you'd rather get your nutritional advice from a salesman?
 Not me. I've met far too many of them who wouldn't know a branched chain
 amino acid from a triglyceride  if their lives depended on it. (And don't
 get me started on pharmaceutical salesmen...)
                 --CMNewell, DVM

B-b-b-but they pay for lunch, don't they?

ti