Re: Deep Pile Mystery

 I'll go there too, here is my horse's deep poop pile history:

Delaware - Arab Stallion very neat, 2 poop piles ALWAYS in front of door. 2
piles along back wall and pee in middle!
Bud - Shetland Pony, poops are so small they fall between manure forks
Ace - QH cross, poops everywhere including feed bucket, then wallers in it!
Blaze - Sees how much he can poop in the small amount of time he is in.
Wendy - the neatest!...she is very prissy and only poops and pees both in
one corner and NEVER steps in it...eeeeeeuuuuuuwww.

:)

Michelle Eddy
C & M Equine Rescue