Church/ Trails Issues

>Angie, correct me if I'm wrong but, here in the South... if a
>trailhead goes>in next to a church, the church is quite happy to sell
meals at ride >functions>and charge extra $$ for parking.  All in the
name of fundraising for >the Lord,>of course. <bg>

Those are Mormans ya'll are dealing with.  A good Baptist would sell some
fried chicken, but I just don't know how Mormans handle these things.
I'm afraid I'd be pretty embarassed if my ride was next to my church.
Sort of like watching TV with your parents or kids present.  You'd be so
concious of every bad word spoken.

Actually, a trail head next to a church sounds like a bad idea to me.
Seems like an awful lot of people hit the trails on Sunday mornings these
days and when you're sitting in a quiet church, the sound of hooves
stomping in a stock trailer right outside would be pretty
distracting....for some of us more than others.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]