Deep Pile Mystery

Okay, another thought came into my analogical little head .... if there's
paper piles for people, then, there's poop piles for horsies -  from what
I just read, doing a PhD is us'ns spending a lot of time digging a deep
hole buried in papers in one mentally focused, cortex-friendly place
versus that horse mentioned -- pooping in the same
stall-cleaning-friendly spot - is that horse marking territory?  What are
they trying to say?  These horses must be a tad smarter than we think
they are - I guess kinda like guys (OR gals) who throw all their clothes
on the same pile!  Now, MY mare does the neat and tidy (thought over?)
poop-up-against-the-wall pattern, whilst the two geldings go where the
mood hits and the apples fall.  Also, she's an arab - they're not.  I
would LOVE to hear a poop pattern report from the horse world (HORSES,
guys, HORSES!!!!! ).  Howdoes the "pattern" compare to the personality of
the producer?  Hey - it's a long winter, and what better things to
collect data on while cleaning, cleaning, cleaning the stalls?  I really
am interested.  Maybe the makings of an interesting article/study?

Boy, have I fallen into a lower-than-low zone after shoveling ---- and
----  all day (both 4-letter words - one is weather-related ......
Cheers!  Spring is getting closer!

Karen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]