More on Clicky ankles

Many thanks for the multiple replies on possible reasons
for clicky ankles in horses.

Last night I had another groundwork session with Mouse
and paid special attention to that clicky left hind leg...
and guess what? It wasn't clicking any more - the right hind
one was instead.

Exactly the same as before (including the resting), except
on the opposite site.

Sigh.

So now I'll just have to pay careful attention to both sides
and see if anything seems to be going on.

For the record, she's 6 yrs old, but has done nothing
in her short life except stand around, eat, and occasionally
do groundwork with me. I suspect the clicking may stem from
this lack of activity and that, as we progress in this year's
"Push to get to the stage where Lucy can actually ride her horse"
her whole body will warm up and start working properly. I'm
guessing she's just a bit creaky...as any paddock potato
would be.

(fingers crossed)
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo