Re: got it..

It truly is a hard thingto swallow when people arbtrailiy kill for the
sake of killing, especially these horse.  These marines are only two and
should not be representative of the entire Marine Corp.  There are sick
and bad people everywhere and we don't want to throw the baby out with
the bathwater.  I feel this is an isolated incidence.

Joe

Chow!

---- Begin included message ----
Hi!  I had some of Ramon's mole.  It is soooo goooddddd...but hot!  Made me
want to try that Mexican resturant again soon......

They caught 3 guys, all are 21 years old, two are in the Marines.  What does
that tell ya?  Assholes.

Hope you had a good lunch...did you eat your soup?  See yas!  me

---- End included message ----