Entry Priority

That's why USCTA had their policy.  In fact, the ride, being a Championship,
should give priority to thoses riders and second to LD riders.

Granted it is NOT fair to bump an LD rider for a "late" championship rider.
That's why opening and closing dates are used.  You have your chance to enter and
if you miss the deadline, it is YOUR fault.

AND, if ride managers had good refund policies and deadlines for entries, perhaps
more would sign up sooner.

Teddy