Re: Firemountain 50 -2nd that!!

I was not even aware that the FM 50 had a limit on the number of entries.
Last year they did, and it was clearly stated on the entry form.

This year, no such statement existed, so I assumed, wrongly, that the
limit on the number of entries was not in effect for the ride this year.

Since it does clearly stated that there will be no walk in entries, I
figured the form contained all the information regarding the limitations
on entry.  My mistake....guess I won't be going, since I thought that I
had until 21 January to send it in....which is what it states on the entry
form.

kat
Orange County, Calif.