Firemountain 50

I called RM on Jan 2; got my application Jan 5; mailed it Jan.6th or 7th
can't remember so as to get the discount which was good only if postmarked
by the 8th of January.   When I talked to them on Jan 2 they told me the
ride fills up fast.  That the year before it was filled by the 11th or 12th
of the month.  I knew that it was a National Championship ride by the
December issue of EN because it was shaded in.    I always try and call in
for entries a month or two or three in advance; just depends on if I have
decided in advance the rides I want to do.  In this case, the Desert Triple
Crown rides.
I would think that if you wait 2 weeks or so before ANY ride you take a
risk.
Just my $.02 worth.

B. Jane Cloud
Turlock, CA