Re: Lynette's Negative Post

First of all, Gay/John's post was referring to a rice bran discussion,
not Lynette's post.
Second of all, Lynnette has now apologized twice and banished herself
from ridecamp for a while. I think its time to stop bashing her
publicly, which BTW is breaking Steph's rule for using a person's name
in negative posts.
No offence to you intended, just time to move on. IMHO, those that
have bashed Lynette following her apologies actually owe HER one.
Mia