sorry about that

oopss!  Somehow ridecamp got a personal message from me.  I do not condone
sending political messages to ridecamp, esp. not horse related.  I'm also
from a military family (Army) & support our military so don't flame me.  It
takes warped people to do what they did to those Washoe horses,
unfortunately they also had the training and bloodlust to follow through.
There are always a couple bad apples in every group.  So please!  I'm not
downing the Marines!!!!!
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab...."just eat hay all day and you won't get in
trouble"....
Pt.Reyes, CA