Merino sheepskins source

Found in a search this place which has the most reasonably priced Merino
skins... if anyone has a cheaper source please email me.  They tell me these
skins have wool 1 to 1-1/2 inches long, and the width at the belly is
approximately 2/3 of the length.  If you'll settle for regular wool (not
Merino) the place in Texas is cheaper at about $40-45 a skin but I think the
skins are small.  They also have an assortment of colors and you can order any
wool length you want, and can probably ship immediately.  I have to go to work
but I can look up their info later - email me if you want it.

Karen Bratcher aka "Ready"
Hayden ID
KarenBrat1@aol.com

<<They are available in the following colors: White, Bone,
Black, Grey, Camel, Rose, Black  tip on Grey or White, Brown tip on Bone
or Camel, Silver tip on White.

The dye is semi-colorfast.  The darker colors do tend to leach out
when exposed to sweat, water, and heat.  I would recommend a lighter
color for this usage.  It should also be noted that most of the custom
colors are only available in large size.  However, just for the record
we do offer a skin that is sweat and urine resistant and can be washed
in 80 degrees Celsius water.  It only comes in a dark green color and
costs $20.00 more.

Small:  Approximate length 35 - 39" - $68.00
Medium: Approximate length 40 - 44" - $74.00
Large:  Approximate length 45 - 50" - $80.00

4) Shipping to Idaho is $10.00
5) Delivery time 4 to 6 weeks.  To keep cost down we do spot orders to
our Australian distributors.
6) I apologize for the inconvenience, but check or money order please
(no plastic).

jumbuk@flash.net (Ross Eagar at Darkal Int'l)
http://www.flash.net/~jumbuk/misc.htm     >>