Re: Nevada Horse Shooting Arrests

>"cowbo" slugging his horse in the face and whipping him about the eyes with
>thick lead rope, laden with big knots

Sandy,

Good luck!  Last spring we found a cow along the road, inside of the fence
on the farmers land. The cow had been hit by a car then drug into the field.
The farmer had used some pipe and other items attached to cow to keep her
from moving around since her legs were broken.  She had been there several
days when we saw her from our pickup.  My husband called the sheriff's
office who came at once, but in Wyoming it's the livestock board that
handles such things and we were told there was nothing wrong with what the
farmer had done to this poor cow who was in so much pain!  The cow had to
water, food etc and could not move!

I hope that your encounter turns out much better and someone will do
something about this for you, just keep working on it.

If we don't get envolved when an animal needs help who will!

Cookie and Tezz