The new Canadian Prov of NBR

OK - OK - we will fix it.  It's really New Brunswick as I am
sure you Canadians already know.

It takes a software fix for the online calendar and it will get moved
from "below the line" to above the line soon for our Canadian
readers.

At least we now know the north part of the continent reads
the online calendar too. Or is this a subtle way to get some
advertising for the ride?

The ride is The Amigos Do 30/50/ 2 Day 100 on Sept. 6 up from a 50
last year.

Mike Maul
W/CT Region
Sunnyvale/Houston

********
Hello out there-- There's a ride listed on the calendar with the
state/provice intitials being NRB.  The zip code sounds Canadian, but  the
territories around here are British Columbia, Alberta, and with a real
stretch, Saskachewan -sp, sorry  if I butchered it.  Where is this NBR?
Gay