Eassyboots and caulks

Has anyone used easy boots with caulks on them? We have a 4-H drive coming
up and its a bit icy. Normally, we'd have borium on for outside work. but,
this year my horse is shoeless as we've been working in the arena mostly. So
we'd like to go with easyboots and caulks id possible. Any advise would be
helpful.
Dolores
Braken Schips / Entwood Racing Siberians - Morgans Too!
"Authority without domination, Love without subservience, Respect without
fear"