Re: Feeding in the dark.

I have some hay customers where the person who feeds in the morning routinely
feeds in the dark.  I told them to get the person who feeds at night in the
light to lay out the morning feedings so the feed can be looked at.
Susan: I routinely mix whole oats, rolled barley (should it be whole also)?
Rolled corn and alfalfa pellets, a sack of each so I eliminate the added
selenium which is added to everything and not needed in that quantity around
here.  I notice the COB leaves out the alfalfa pellets.  Lovell