Re: Martingale's Long

If I sounded like I was saying that you and anyone else was an
incompetent, inexperienced, green horsemen then I apologize. Like I said
in my post, I am not very good at writing what I am trying to say. I
guess I just don't understand all of the anger? I agree that we need to
learn from each other, but I am better at showing somebody something,
instead of trying to explain it. Wish I could show you what I was
talking about. But I think that Sue Brown is doing a very good job at
explaining what I am trying to say. I guess she is a much better writer
then me. ;-)

Lynette