Re: pro/running martingales

Heidi,
    I have met Becky, and just between us, if there is a deeper
cause for improvement, at least, it is probably due to her
capable handling of her horse.  She is an extremely competent
and well-respected horsewoman.  I aspire to some day compete
on trails with her, and I will be watching and learning!  Linda-O.B.,FL