Little S hackamore

I've been very happy with my newly purchased S hackamore, for my mare
China Cup.  She still makes faces when I get ready to bridle her, but
rates great, and, as does Karen's horse Rocky, she tends to lower her
head when I ask for her attention. At the 2 rides I just did, my finicky
mare ate and drank thanks to the little S, as opposed to any type of bit
where she just refused.  A great suggestion I got from Teddy Lancaster
that worked: use Latex Bandage on the nose piece instead of fleece so
you don't block the horse's vision.  Randi in Brooksville, Fl.