Re: psyllium/feeding

Hi we have been feeding three times a day for years. Once in
the morning about 8:30, then at 3:00 before going to work and
the last feeding at 1;30 in the morning when we get home from
work. If you work days you could feed at 6:00 am  as soon as
you got home and then before you go to bed.We have worked all
kinds of shifts and would just change times. None of the horses
seemed to mind the changes.

Marcy