Re: why join AERC? Trails Conferences

Bob,

I have been talking to Connie.  I believe that she feels as I do that AERC
should send an official representative to all National, and probably regional
trail conferences as well.  So many decisions are made, policy directions
decided at these meetings.  At these meetings is the time and place where
horsemen can educate and influence the caretakers of our public lands and
trails.  Now is the time we must be active to maintain the right to use trails
for pleasure, conditioning and competition.  I hope Connie will draft a
statement to the Board of Directors to secure this end.

Lynge Simoni
West