Re: footwear and squished parts

After riding for years in regular tennis shoes, I did switch to the riding
tennis shoes (I've got every color they make).  Anyway, one day when I friend
picked me up, halfway down the road, I realized that I had forgotten to change
into riding shoes, I still had on regular tennis shoes.  The entire ride I was
uncomfortable, because I knew that I wasn't safe.  I now always keep an extra
pair packed with my saddle just in case I forget them.

Susan you can be thankful this happened to you instead of your husband.  Think
about how he would've whined. (ok, before everyone beats me up that was a joke
:-)))