Re: RC: RE: RE: RE: Fw: Drugs

No two people metabolize ethyl alcohol at the same rate, either.  None the less,
we have threshold levels for blood alcohol content defined by law above which
level people are defined by said law as being impaired and hence unfit to drive.
These laws have held up to legal challanges as being constitutional.

I would like to see the AERC take a look at moving in this direction.  That is
defining "therputic threshold levels" above which any test above said threshold
level is definied as positive and would b in violation of the drug pollicy and
would result in punishment.  Any test below this level would be defined as
negative.

I believe the AERC drug policy is a good one that has served us well.  It has
however become probmatical in it's current form because of the advances in the
testing technology, and it is probably time for the vet committee to take a good
hard look at the issue.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com